The Struggle is Real

 
Lately I've been making all the bad choices so I've decided to try to start a blog and share some of my thoughts and feelings on what is going on in my weight loss journey. I've gained/lost weight before, but I've never felt as good as I do now.

Despite my struggles I really feel as if I turned a corner. I got rid of a few of my bigger clothes and started buying smaller ones. I'm working out more too. I just gotta focus on nutrition to get back on track.


One of my favorite things that I'm doing is StepBet. It helps me make sure I'm getting my 10k + steps in a day, I really don't want to lose my $40. I became a member this year, but I don't know that I'll continue my membership after this year. The only way it works out to be profitable is if you do the marathon games and those are intense.


The other thing that I'm doing is DietBet. This has been hit or miss for me. I've done well on two transformers, but not my current one and kickstarters I'm about 50/50. I really need to take a break from them until I'm in better control of my eating otherwise it's just throwing money away.

Comments